Total Solutions for the Built Environment
At the initial concept phase of a project, Sahara Group UK’S work with clients to undertake a full feasibility study, ultimately determining a project's viability and allowing clients to conclude if they should proceed. Through our feasibility work we will engage with our clients to:
* Give the project focus and outline alternatives where appropriate
* Analyse and articulate the requirements of clients and stakeholders
* Identify the impact of the project and reasons that could prevent the project from proceeding
* Identify the critical success factors & mitigate potential risk early including legal, technical, organisational, environmental and financial
* Provide quality information to inform decisions
* Help secure funding from lending institutions and other sources
* Recommend how to progress and provide a high level delivery plan
By working with our clients at the earliest stages of a project and developing strong relationships at this stage we can ensure a smoother transition from conception through to delivery.
Following the feasibility stages Sahara Group UK works with clients to take the findings and develop a series of options which all deliver the clients requirements. We will then work the preferred option through to design stage.
Sahara Group UK looks to align objectives through taking an equity position in projects across sectors. By taking a significant investment position we share with our partners the risk and reward of the project, drawing on our expertise in equity investment, development, design, construction and asset management.
Through initiatives like the UK’s Private Finance Initiative (PFI) and Design Build Finance and Operate schemes (DBFO), the public sector can avoid the risks of investing in assets and the provision of routine services, while still maintaining control of the services offered to the public.
We also create our own investment and development opportunities, particularly around urban regeneration, residential and office accommodation opportunities.
development opportunities, particularly around urban regeneration, residential and office accommodation opportunities.