Global Capital Investment Ltd.
Organized and registered under the Laws of Republic of Bulgaria
The Company is a Member of SAHARA GROUP UK S.A. worldwide.
“The Group” has more than 30 years of International trade - Oil & Gas, Real Estate Development and financial expertise for building projects with Government’s and privet. Its Directors are well versed in complex International trade and financing arena and have successful negotiated various lucrative transactions.
Although “The Group” roots are firmly within the International trade Oil & Gas, but have diverse business interests worldwide. Financing, Real Estate Development, offshore banking and investments are just some areas in which “The Group” have active involvement.
“The Group” also trade in purchase’s Gold Stock and Production, Oil reserve and Production, Certificates of Cash Deposit, Bank Guarantees, Standby L.C., US Treasuries, Gold Bonds, US Railroad Gold Bonds or any valuable Bank Instruments, including Bank acquisitions.
“The Group” is also involved in Credit and Indemnity Guarantee Facility. CREDIT GUARANTEES
1. Underwriting many classes of insurance, including principal Customer Default, Supplier Default, and joint Venture Partnership, which involve a Debtor/Creditor relationship between Commercial and Industrial Enterprises.
2. Specialize Surety Company underwriting for many form of Bonds, Guarantees, and Indemnities including performance and Advance Payment Bonds, Annuity and Financial Bond Guarantee.
3. Underwriting of leases for Tenant Default and Guarantor's Personal Liability protection relating to Industrial and Commercial Properties.
4. Financial Indemnities for the sale of Assets and Property, including “Management”.
5. Underwriting Deposit insurance relating to deposits with Banks, Companies and other Financial Institutions.
6. Political and Country risk.
7. Credit and Indemnity Guarantees for which nudities are required.
“The Group” is an independent conglomerate with no single institutional affiliation and has freedom to seek areas of high potential growth.